Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Godzilla (14/54) - Bootleg color-changing Godzilla bust night light (2021)


When I saw this Heisei-era-styled Godzilla bust night light on Amazon, I immediately added it to my wish list, and my sister was kind enough to get it for me for my birthday this year. 





If you want to track down one of these affordable beasties, you won't find it listed as Godzilla. What we have here is a "Dinosaur Night Light, Color Changing Silicone Night Lights with Touch Sensor, Portable Rechargeable LED Children Adults Lamp for Bedroom, Gaming Room Decor, Monster Gifts for Boys Man." I take offense at the suggestion that this is a gift only for Boys Man. I'll have you know that Vonna is just as big a fan of this as I am. 



Why? Because you can tap on his head to change his color. And if you're really adventurous, he has a color-changing mode, demonstrated in the video below (music courtesy Akira Ifukube).


Come back next week for another item from the Godzilla collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment