Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Godzilla (40/54) - Bandai Godzilla Store Exclusive Minilla (2024)


Regular readers are well aware that my favorite Showa Era Godzilla film is the universally reviled 1969 feature, Godzilla's Revenge (ゴジラ・ミニラ・ガバラ オール怪獣大進撃 / Gojira Minira Gabara Ōru Kaijū Dai-shingeki / Godzilla, Minilla, and Gabara: All Monsters Attack). 

For years, I have gone without a representation of Minilla, the Son of Godzilla, in my collection. I rectified that this year with this newly released Godzilla store exclusive figure. 


While technically a Son of Godzilla (1967) release from Bandai's Movie Monster Series, it's all the same in my book. Glad to finally have a the favorite Son of the Showa Era in the collection.

Be here next week for another item from my Godzilla collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment